Le Couvent des Minimes Eau Aimable ~ new fragrance

Le Couvent des Minimes Eau Aimable

Le Couvent des Minimes has launched Eau Aimable, a new "sparkling" orange blossom-based fragrance.

The notes include bergamot, mandarin, petitgrain, neroli, orange blossom, jasmine, vanilla, musk and soft woods.

Le Couvent des Minimes Eau Aimable is available in 100, 250 and 500 ml Eau de Cologne.

(via lecouventdesminimes.fr, marionnaud.fr)

1. Zazie says:

Oh, how nice: it’s the first time I see “Le Couvent des Minimes” on a perfume blog, and I must say I really appreciate their varied offer of eau de colognes.
    When I walk into the perfume shop near my workplace, I can’t resist refreshing my self with a spritz or two, though I always forget which ones I love and which ones I just like (no, there is no scrubber in the lineup).
    If I’m not mistaken, they are also sold at a reasonable price, and the packaging is nice and retro-looking, but as I’m not much into colognes (yet), I never considered going FB…

• Zazie says:

Ops, just realized that this is not the first time the brand is mentioned on now smell this… :P

They aren’t easy to find in the US, so you’re lucky to have access. For a short time, some BBW stores here had them, but they no longer carry anything but their own store-brand.

2. Tama says:

I got some of their cream through Amazon. I think. I am such an OB ho, I always perk up at the mention of another one.

Oh, good to know they’re on Amazon! I should have guessed. It’s embarrassing how many boxes show up here from Amazon.

3. maggiecat says:

This sounds quite nice – and I remember when BBW used to carry the line. I wish someone else would pick it up, as I’d like to try some of their newer scents.

4. COSMICSCENTS says:

The new improved Walgreens stores carry the line.