Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli ~ new fragrance

Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli advert with Georgia Jagger

Roberto Cavalli will launch Just Cavalli, a new creamy floral fragrance for women (not to be confused with the old Just Cavalli scent for women). Just Cavalli is fronted by model Georgia May Jagger, and will debut next February. The tagline: "love at first bite". Just Cavalli is aimed at a younger market than the recent Roberto Cavalli For Her.

Just Cavalli was developed by perfumers Nathalie Lorson and Fabrice Pellegrin; the notes include neroli, Tahitian tiare and palissander wood.

Roberto Cavalli Just Cavalli will be available in 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette ($45-$75).

(via wwd)

1. pigoletto says:

Is this the Benny Hill fragrance? :-D

2. Nile Goddess says:

The old Robert Cavalli was interesting, a little old school …

But “Love at First BITE”???

May as well have been poured in a TrueBlood flacon and fronted by Sookie Stackhouse, sorry Anna Paquin :-)

I think they’re going for the snake bite angle instead of the vampire bite angle? But still, point taken.

3. Man, it seems like every model since Lara Stone has chiclet teeth. I’m actually surprised at all this Amazonian model women who have gap-teeth. Not that I think there’s anything wrong with gap-teeth, it just seems to have become a trend in the modeling world to the point where I wonder if people are getting altered to HAVE a gap.

I wonder too — it’s a definite plus for a model.

4. nonnanina says:

Is she one of Mick Jagger’s spawn? Love at first bite, I don’t know, snake or one of the 50 shades of gray, I don’t think so. I’ll pass.

• Marjorie Rose says:

Totally made the EL James connection, myself! Kinda creepy in combination with the model’s gap-teeth. (Sorry if that sounds gap-ist, or something!)