Victoria’s Secret Seduction Dark Orchid ~ new perfume

Victoria’s Secret Seduction Dark Orchid

Victoria’s Secret has launched Seduction Dark Orchid, a new fragrance for women:

Provocative. Luxurious. The ultimate expression of sexy. Give in to Victoria’s Secret Seduction—our most exclusive fragrance collection yet. Designed to seduce the senses, Dark Orchid is a signature blend of midnight orchid, crushed plum and oud wood. Spray on to wrap skin in dark luxury.

The notes include crème de cassis, blood orange, plum, pineapple blossom, bergamot, yuzu, jasmine, red ginger orchid, calla lilies, midnight orchid, muguet, amber, oud, tonka bean, cashmere woods and musk.

Victoria’s Secret Seduction Dark Orchid is available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum, 250 ml Fragrance Mist and in matching body and home products.

(via victoriassecret)

1. Amanda says:

Sunds more interesting then the usual VS output, and I love the bottle. I’ll check this out when I go to the US next month.

Could be! I like the bottle, & will be interesting to see what they do w/ this series.

2. Absolute Scentualist says:

There was a really nice orchid interpretation from VS back in the late ’90′s-early 2000s that I loved. It may have been Tender Orchid. Whatever it was, I’ll definitely check this out since I often like the idea of orchids as a main fragrance note. Even the oud doesn’t scare me off this time. ;)

Best not be scared by oud, it’s everywhere!

3. Merlin says:

The name reminds me of that Blake poem ‘O Rose / Thou are Sick / The invisible worm has come in the night…’

4. Thalia says:

It’s interesting that both B&BW and VS are launching new scents/lines that seem to be striving for a higher level of sophistication (they’re the same company, right?).

Yes, both owned by Limited Brands, and yes — good point!

5. cologneluvr says:

QUESTION: Being a guy, does everyone think a guy can wear this fragrance?

Because it sounds interesting enough to me to be intriguing and possibly worth a try.

There’s no way to tell w/o smelling it…but VS’s “usual” style is very sweet & very feminine.

6. hajusuuri says:

I was at the mall earlier today and it was not yet out on display :-(

7. bellaliberta says:

I have to admit, I’m intrigued by this! Ever since I moved from NYC, I’m much more dependent on malls and department stores for my random fragrance fixes :-) Although I find the pacing of VS releases really dizzying…didn’t they just release one, with the bottle that kind of resembles Prada Candy?

VS does a new fragrance every month or so, they work at an incredible pace.