Reem Acra by Reem Acra ~ new perfume

Reem Acra fragrance advert

Designer Reem Acra will launch her debut eponymous fragrance in October under licensing arrangements with TPR Holdings.

Reem Acra was developed by perfumer Pierre Negrin. The notes feature orange blossom, pear, bergamot, ginger, jasmine, lily of the valley, peony, amber, cedar, patchouli and musk.

Reem Acra by Reem Acra will be available in 30, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Parfum; 90 ml limited edition Parfum; and in matching body products.

(via wwd)

1. Anne from Makeupwoot says:

Oooh. Ginger, cedar, AND Amber you say? That could be nice ^_^

2. Kady says:

Certainly sounds like it’s worth a try, doesn’t it? I love ginger, so I hope that’s a prominent note. And I really hope it follows in the footsteps of some of the other recentish designer releases (Bottega Veneta, Balenciaga) in terms of quality.

3. bjorn says:

Crystal Renn booked a fragrance campaign! She looks good, nice, classy ad.

4. April says:

I encountered this Fragrance last weekend when I walked into Macy’s. I went crazy. It is similar to Flowerbomb without the noisy Alcohol. I find Flowerbomb to be somewhat cheap with no debth. It is similiar to Angel with its Vanila and debth but it does not have that musk scent to it. The Vanilla and Tonka been are Fabulous with the floral mix. It doesn’t over power at any one point and the piece of the dimension in the fragrence fit together perfectly. I don’t usually care for Lancome’ but, I will buy this fragrence for everyday where. I think it is perfect for warm end of summer days that are followed by cooler night. In the day time I will be excited by the Jasmine lingering and at night I will be snuggled by the vanilla / tonka bean / praline hug.

5. thenoseknows says:

MUST BUY! UNSNIFFED! That Is All! :-D

6. OhLily says:

I just want that dress. ;)

7. poodle says:

Matching body products? You don’t see that very often.