Agent Provocateur Petale Noir ~ new fragrance

Agent Provocateur Petale Noir

Agent Provocateur will launch Pétale Noir, a new floriental fragrance for women, in October.

The notes include mandarin, water lily, bergamot, violet leaves, hyacinth, flower stem accord, magnolia, rose, ylang ylang, muguet, neroli, heliotrope, orris, osmanthus, cassie blossom, ginger, sandalwood, cistus-labdanum, musk, vetiver, leather, oakmoss, tobacco leaf, benzoin, patchouli and amber.

Agent Provocateur Pétale Noir will be available in 30, 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via fashionmonitor, Esprit Magazine at Facebook)

Update: see a review of Pétale Noir.

1. littlecooling says:

This actually sounds really great. I love the bottle too. I had a bit of a hard time, with the first one. It’s fine, in small spritz. I liked Matrisse. Darling bottle. But nothing I go wear so much. Let’s see what will happen with this :)

2. Everything from AP I love (or extremely like) so I’m looking forward to sniffing this one!!

I have fallen behind & not even tried the last few…must catch up.

3. mals86 says:

Pretty bottle. And this does sound rather nice – I liked the original, and Strip was pleasant too.

I like the AP bottles too. Have not tried the original in some time; they must have redone it by now (?)

4. OhLily says:

I like the sound of these notes, so will definitely be giving it a try. I’m quite curious about the oakmoss in particular, and i love hyacinth and muguet!

5. poodle says:

This sounds nice actually. I hope it smells as good as it sounds. I’ll be looking for it in October.

6. ladymurasaki says:

Some enticing notes in this one. And what a pretty bottle.

7. Ayala says:

Love their first scent, and was disappointed in Maitresse so stopped following their new releases.
    This one could either be really great (vetiver, leather, oakmoss, tobacco – mentions of these note require at least a sniff!); but it could also be really watery non descript floral and lacking any backbone, which often happens when notes such as “water lily, violet leaves and osmanthus” are mentioned. Despite the fact that in their raw state they are amazing…