Fendi Fan di Fendi Pour Homme ~ new fragrance

Fendi Fan di Fendi Pour Homme advert

Fendi will launch Fan di Fendi Pour Homme, a new woody aromatic fragrance, in September. Fan di Fendi Pour Homme is the masculine counterpart to 2010's Fan di Fendi.

Fan di Fendi Pour Homme was developed by perfumers Benoist Lapouza and Delphine Lebeau; the notes include bergamot, mandarin, pink pepper, basil, cardamom, geranium, atlas cedar, leather, patchouli and tonka bean.

Fendi Fan di Fendi Pour Homme will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via elle.nl, osmoz)

Update: see a review of Fan di Fendi Pour Homme.

1. lucasai says:

I will be happy to try it without any especific expectations if I get the chance to smell it. Might be nice, might be not, you never know…

2. FragrantWitch says:

The women’s Fan de Fendi was a letdown for me- I’d rather original Fendi any day. Bring that back and Theorema too!
    I do love cardamom and geranium so may sniff this but not too bothered either way.
    And hey that bottle really looks like Gucci Guilty!

• dominika says:

I love Theorema… can’t bring myself to use up the last few drops of my 5 ml miniature. Maybe on my wedding day :)

• FragrantWitch says:

That might be the day but I want to ‘relive’ my wedding day by smelling what I wore so you might want something that is still available/that you have enough left of to last a while!

• dominika says:

Hopefully it will be something I’ll want to remember :) I plan to stock up on more: I see miniatures, and even the occasional full bottle, on internet auction sites.

I want Theorema in the Palazzo bottle!

3. Celestia says:

I tried it. It’s very, very good. I think it wil be a hit!

4. thenoseknows says:

LOVING THIS!!!!!!!! Been Waiting For this Since the Woman’s Version came out, Which I J’ADORE!!!!!!!!!!! LOVE Fan Di Fendi! I Miss Pallazzo as well… that was REALLY an Interesting Scent! Theorema…. everybody loves that so much and it and me just NEVER Jived… it’s just too Idiosyncratic a Scent for me… Just don’t Get it!

Hope it will work for you!

• thenoseknows says:

Thank You Ms. Robin! :-D I am sure it will! :-)

5. Ericgmd says:

I thought Francois Demachy was one of the noses…Which is not a bad thing at all.
    Does anyone else see a swastika on that bottle or am I the only one?
    (I have not taken any pills…yet…today!)

• ChocolatEyes613 says:

Now that you mention it, the bottle does look like that vile symbol *eyes bulge out*.

Francois Demachy is the head of olfactory development at LVMH and gets credited w/ everything from Dior & many other LVMH brands…I’m sure he oversaw the development in some capacity. It is not altogether different from how Guerlain used to credit everything to Jean Paul Guerlain.

• Ericgmd says:

Thanks Robin, your explanation makes sense.
        I’m sure it would be the reverse if the credit was for a “Fendi La Collection Couturier Parfumeur”. He’d be the only one mentioned and those poor students would not stand a chance!

I think that happens all the time, with many brands!

6. Michaelm says:

I don’t know – looking at those notes, they scream out to me humdrum, standard men’s dreck. Perhaps that’s just me being unfair and pessimistic. We shall see!

• Marjorie Rose says:

I’m with you, Michael. I feel for guys a bit, actually. Seems like scents geared towards men are typically similar. And while I have my moments when I am jealous that men’s fashions allow for a guy to wear pretty much the same outfit whether it’s a walk in the park or going to the opera, I suspect women have it better in the scent department–more diverse options seems better! (So much easier to change your perfume than to find a matching handbag and shoes for that new dress!)

7. pigoletto says:

If anyone is interested, the guy in the pic, Mark Ronson, has said before in interviews all he wears is VC&A Tsar – because he walked into a boutique once and they told him that’s what Serge Gainsbourg wore.

• Timothy says:

Knowing that now, I love Tsar even more… Actually I love almost every VC&A perfume :)