James Bond 007 ~ new fragrance

James Bond 007 fragrance for men

A new James Bond 007 fragrance will launch in August, prior to the release of Skyfall, starring Daniel Craig. The scent "aims to capture the mojo of the on-screen and literary hero", and was developed under arrangements between Eon Productions and Procter & Gamble.

James Bond 007 is an aromatic fougere; notes include apple, cardamom, sandalwood, vetiver, lavender, moss and coumarin.

James Bond 007 will be available in 30, 50, 75 and 125 ml Eau de Toilette. In the US, it is expected be be available in midtier department stores.

(via wwd)

1. AnnieA says:

Why do I suspect this will be either unpleasant or deeply boring? If ONLY men could smell like James Bond…

• Dilana says:

Of course, a real spy would not want to have a memorable fragrance. (I am not sure who the mole is, and our photograph surveillance shows nothing but someone on stilts in a holloween costume but who ever it was, wore way too much Amouge Woman),

However, rumour has it that Sean Connery wears Jicky.

If only!

2. Mrs.Scents says:

Apple? Sounds interesting if it is actually in there! We’ll see if they’ve managed to formulate something that’s as sexy and dangerous as Mr. Bond!

Apple is so ubiquitous that it would be hard to make it sexy and dangerous, that’s for sure!

3. Trebor says:

So, will this make me totally irresistible to women, entitle me to a jet-set lifestyle and inject an element of adventure into my humdrum life? If so, I’ll take 100 bottles, please! :-)

• Dilana says:

Actually, alot of woman would think that you are stuck in a 16 year old’s fantasy of a playbot, and like Bond, can not commit for more than 30 minutes and who engages in useless high risk behavior,..
      On the other hand, we would not mind a quick ride in the sports car. or your picking up our gambling tabs.

• Anne from Makeupwoot says:

To say nothing of contracting over 500 sexually transmitted diseases, 7 of which are only found in SHARKS…

Ack!

• Dilana says:

To say nothing of the very nasty casual racism of the early films.

4. Vincent says:

Will there be any secret note?

5. Lys says:

It’s funny b/c judging by the notes, it is not at all what James Bond would wear.

6. KateReed says:

When do M and Q get perfumes? Those would have to be more interesting than Bond’s.

7. Omega says:

No apples on my man tyvm

8. Omega says:

There’s NOTHING dangerous about apples! Watch out for that paring knife, that can really do some damage..

9. VanMorrisonFan says:

Sadly, my fear is that this fragrance will make a gal feel shaken, but not stirred.

You’d think the packaging could be a little more clever or original. In the old old Bond movies he had a sterling silver cigarette case…maybe they could have borrowed from that.

10. kaos.geo says:

I´m in for the notes and the bottle….
    My suspicion? This will be, with luck, of Beckham quality.
    Else we might be faced with something akin to the Ferrari brand.
    Let’s hope for the best!

11. olenska says:

Personally, I think James Bond wears Or Black, or Puredistance M… this one sounds more like Emmett Fitzhume from “Spies Like Us”.

12. Rictor07 says:

So what would James actually smell like? A well tailored suit, plus a martini accord, some gun smoke, and whatever fragrance rubbed off on him from the girl he most recently had passionate lovemaking with.

This captures the mojo of my little pony meets the carebears.