Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime ~ new fragrance

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime

Acqua di Parma will launch Iris Nobile Sublime in August. The new fragrance for women is a flanker to 2004's Iris Nobile.

The notes feature mandarin, neroli, ylang-ylang, orange blossom, rose, jasmine, iris pallida, wood, cedar, acacia, birch, patchouli and musk.

Acqua di Parma Iris Nobile Sublime will be available in 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via diarydirectory, style.it)

1. lucasai says:

Oh! I recently discovered Iris Nobile as I got a sample of it in a swap and I’m stunned by it. Powdery iris with vanilla, the ambery one is great for me. And luckily I find it perfectly unisex even though it’s described as a female fragrance.
    To tell more, I’m tempted to buy it and organize a split.

I’m probably the last remaining fan of the original EdT, which I don’t even think they make any more. Will give this one a shot though!

• lucasai says:

Here in Poland I can buy both EDT and EDP version, but as provider of my Iris Nobile sample claims – the one I got was an EDP version and I’m after this one.

• Dilana says:

I prefer the scent of the EDT, but it is very short lived on me. I wonder how it would work layered with the oil.

• dora says:

I tried a sample from NM and am smitten. There are elements of it that I like even better than the first. There is a buttery quality that I love perhaps from a real iris root??? Even when I have a headache; the scent still appeals and usually the smell of anything seems wretched on those days.

2. MelissaJane says:

I have the edp and the dry body oil. The oil is fantastic, and I think my fave version of the scent. I had the lotion, but I got a wierd topnote with the lotion that turned me off. I have to compare notes now on this new version to see where the difference is.

The one *sounds* more woody, less ambery, but who knows….can’t tell much from a list of notes.

3. ladymurasaki says:

It sounds wonderful. Another one to add to my “to try” list.

4. dora says:

I still adore the original fragrance and feel it was my introduction to so many iris perfumes that I love. The notes sound interesting, but flankers are problematic at best.