Avon City Rush for Her ~ new perfume

Avon City Rush for Her

Avon will launch City Rush for Her, a new fragrance fronted by actress Milla Jovovich, in October. Per Ms. Jovovich,

It's a sophisticated fragrance that captures the natural mystery and sensuality of a woman. When I'm wearing City Rush I feel confident, sexy and ready to turn the streets into my runway.

The notes feature bergamot, plum, ivy, black dahlia, rose, orchid, creamy woods, patchouli flower and musk.

I will update with sizes and concentration when I can.

(via fashionmonitor, dailymail.co.uk)

Update: Avon City Rush for Her is available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

1. FragrantWitch says:

I quite like what I have seen of Milla Jovovich’s style, she seems to be trendy yet individual. Based on that, I would sniff this but completely expect to be disappointed! And turning the streets into her runway, just sounds lame.

I have heard her name, but as usual know zilch about her. Can’t think if I’ve ever seen her in a movie or not.

• KateReed says:

She’s done quite a few, but is probably best known as Leeloo from the Fifth Element and Alice from the Resident Evil series. She’s also released a few albums, and it’s a shame that “her” perfume isn’t a CdG scent, that’s how unconventional her band’s music struck me. As being.

There is something wrong with my English today. Stypid thing about that is I don’t speak any other languages.

• Joanne says:

Now you’re really making me feel out of touch–I’ve never heard of Milla OR the Fifth Element OR the Resident Evil series. Geez. What rock AM I living under, I guess, huh?!?! *crawling back under*

• FragrantWitch says:

I have her first album, the one with ‘The Gentleman who Fell’ on it. Pretty good but I haven’t heard anything else from her( that I am aware of, at least). Also in her favour she put on around 60lbs when she was pregnant and was totally relaxed about it, even enjoyed it, and took her time getting back to normal. Nice change from the elasticated size zeroes that are seen to be desperate to be back on their skinny jeans!

Thanks guys! I live under a rock too. I thought she was “mostly” an actress, but sounds like she’s “mostly” a musician?

• TwoPeasInAPod says:

She is also a fashion designer – Jojovich Hawk – with Carmen Hawk. I remember mostly as a model.

• TwoPeasInAPod says:

I think she’s been modeling high fashion since was around 10 or 11 years old?

2. zubi says:

Ohhhh I LOVE Milla and might even buy this just because of it. She is a wonderful actress and artist :) Something special about her, I feel, compared to other actresses.

Also, she bares her flat-chestedness with pride, which was an inspiration to me when I was minus-AAA cups. ;)