Iceberg Eau de Iceberg Amber Pour Homme & Wild Rose Pour Femme ~ new fragrances

Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose Pour Femme

Italian sportswear house Iceberg has launched Eau de Iceberg Amber Pour Homme and Eau de Iceberg Wild Rose Pour Femme (shown), new additions to the Eau de Iceberg series that launched in 2010.

Eau de Iceberg AMBER pour Homme: this fragrance was entirely created around a symbolic ingredient, the amber. All amber’s facets were explored; the fresh and marine facets were contrasted with the sensual, warm and wrapping aspect of amber. In this unique blend, amber becomes magical, almost mystical, sublimed by other resins and precious woods to create a male signature.

Eau de Iceberg WILD ROSE pour Femme: opening on a sparkling burst of Italian citrus –Italy’s orange, Italy’s mandarin - highlighted by a fresh touch of ginger, the heart of the fragrance reveals the natural feminine bloom of wild eglantine infused with a luminous blend of grapefruit flower and lily of the valley. In the dry- down, this radiant floral heart unveils its delicate sensuality through a vibrant cedar wood enveloped by ambergris and musk.

Both fragrances are available in 100 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via perfumeholding)

1. lucasai says:

These two sound much better than Iceberg Burning Ice from the post below. I hope they’ll arrive to our Rossmann drugstores, they cary some of Eau de Iceberg’s already

They don’t sound bad at all…have never tried any of them though.

• Dilana says:

Since Iceberg is a real perfume company, or at least a company that issues fragrances, I assume these and the “Burning Ice” are actual products and ad copy.
      Otherwise I would have to believe that they were part of the “faux” contest.

2. FragrantWitch says:

I agree, these dont sound bad but I think Eau de Iceberg is a ridiculous name. I can’t marry that to either warm (to my mind) amber or fresh wild rose! ah well, its the juice that counts right?

3. VanMorrisonFan says:

I can’t believe Eau de Iceberg missed their change for a perfect promotional opportunity – the Titanic! The year is not over yet.

4. KateReed says:

Er…we’re using symbolic ingredients now?

My next big baking project, then, will be made of unicorn desires and the wishes of kittens. Oh, yeah, and all that mundane stuff like baking soda, flour, salt…all that stuff too.

I guess amber is always symbolic, right? Since it’s no longer really ambergris.

• NinaraPoll says:

Oh, gosh, I love the idea of unicorn desires and the wishes of kittens! As long as the scent inspired by such things is not super-sweet :)

NP

5. Rictor07 says:

Since when did amber have marine facets?

• Rictor07 says:

Oh, after reading Robins above comment, it makes sense if they are referring to ambergris, but not the fossilized tree sap.

Well, and generally speaking the amber in perfume is not from fossilized tree sap, but an accord meant to mimic ambergris.

6. jburke says:

It doesnt look very feminine…. I wouldnt have that on my dresser no matter how good it possibly smells. Am I crazy for that?

7. jbordeau says:

Pretty blatant ripoff of Etat Libre d’Orange bottle, other than the inner taper, no matter your opinion of its looks. Perhaps it is impossible to come up with an interesting bottle. I don’t think so. Anyone could ask their child for ideas if they were bereft of inspiration.

• Thalia says:

But that way you get the Selena Gomez lips-on-springs bottle.