Chopard Enchanted ~ new perfume

Chopard Enchanted fragrance advert

French house Chopard has launched Enchanted, a new fragrance for women. Enchanted is meant to be a 'fairy tale become reality' and to turn the wearer into a princess.

Enchanted was developed by perfumers Jean Christophe Hérault and Dominique Ropion; the notes include plum, jasmine, cashmeran and patchouli.

Chopard Enchanted is available in 50 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via press release, additional information via parfumwebshop.nl)

1. Anne from Makeupwoot says:

Hmm… I’m not jazzed by the ad copy, but the notes sound intriguing. I’ll put it on my sniff list! :)

I am not at all sure if this is going to be distributed in the US, but we’ll see.

2. FragrantWitch says:

I seriously doubt it will make me feel ‘princessy’ but I do like a plum note and I am also a fan of patchouli. Once upon a time, I used to spray Casmir every time I saw a tester but always found it to be ultimately too sweet. Maybe I will have better luck with this!

I seriously doubt I’d like to feel princessy! But I like plum sometimes too.

• prism says:

i really like Casmir. its sweet, but in a mellow, warm fruit stew-esque way on my skin…

3. maggiecat says:

How many grown women really dream of feeling like a princess? But I’d try this if I saw it anyway (for the jasmine, not the princess vibe!)

4. bluepinegrove says:

Fairy tales are Grimm, and I don’t want to turn my reality into one of those.

• LaMaroc says:

Lol! That’s what I was thinking.

5. Omega says:

When I think of the word ‘enchanted’, I think of a good amount of patchouli in there, we’ll see. This looks like something I would wear possibly. Don’t care for that ad, lol. The ad and dress look a bit dated? Idk.

6. ChocolatEyes613 says:

The bottle looks beautiful, and the notes sound pleasing enough. However, I think Enchanted will turn out to be a Thierry Mugler Alien knockoff. Dominique Ropion was the perfumer for Alien, and Chopard Enchanted has very similar notes.

7. Bela says:

I think there are already too many women who behave like princesses. I came across one yesterday in a store. So entitled! Someone should create a perfume that would bring some women back to earth a bit. It could be called Grounded or smthg like that.

Sorry, I have no opinion on the perfume. Just fed up with the brainwashing.

8. TexasSnow says:

Princessy Plum? Not sure if want…much of Chopard’s offerings feel almost sticky to me. I have tried and tried to like Casmir but no dice.