Denise Richards Parfum ~ new fragrance

Denise Richards Parfum

Actress Denise Richards will launch her debut fragrance, Denise Richards, this summer. The new perfume for women was developed under licensing arrangements with Parfumologie.

The scent notes include coconut water, ylang ylang, plumeria, gardenia, jasmine, tiare, lily, musk, vanilla and violet wood.

I will update with sizes and concentration when I can.

(via press release)

Update: Denise Richards is available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

1. littlecooling says:

Sounds like a typical-heavy-on-the-suntan-lotion kind of fragrance…what what is going on with the bottle?

Don’t know…it looks sorta-kinda like J Lo Deseo.

• Kimberly Elizabeth says:

That’s what I thought too.

• prism says:

immediate first thought. same color scheme too.

2. Michaelm says:

probably shows my ignorance, but I’ve never heard of her. Ignoring that, could celebrities/pseudo celebs please stop releasing perfume?

I had never heard of her either. At least she has a Wikipedia entry, which means she is known to at least some segment of the population :-)

• KateReed says:

She was a Bond Girl, if that helps. But the first time I remember seeing her was in Starship Troopers. She’s one of those actresses that has never made a good impression on me, she’s there and I know who she is, but as soon as she’s off screen, it’s just kind of…”enh. Her again.”

• ladymurasaki says:

You’re not the only one, Michaelm.

• megank4 says:

I second this. Perhaps I should release my own perfume, and it will make me into a celebrity.

3. Anne from Makeupwoot says:

Oh look another celebu-scent. Why am I not surprised?

4. moon_grrl says:

If she was still married to Charlie Sheen, she could have called her scent EPIC WINNING.

• Anne from Makeupwoot says:

With top notes of Gin and Bacon, a heart of sweat and desperation, resting on a base of shame and self loathing.

5. fleurdelys says:

Why? In heaven’s name, why?

6. JoElla says:

I will give it a sniff.
    A sniff won’t kill me right?! LOL

And for those who don’t know her or only know her for being the Ex Mrs Winning.. she is very active with fund raising and raising awareness for Kidney Cancer. I am a Kidney cancer survivor, so for that I am thankful.

7. scentsless says:

Denise currently has 2,314,193 twitter followers. She is an American actress who is famous in her own right…with or without Charlie. People laughed and Paris Hilton, Britney Spears & Jessica Simpson when they launched their fragrances…they each have multiple succesful fragrances and are laughing all the way to the bank. Makes good sense. (pun intended)

8. Omega says:

Denise is gorgeous…did she date Richie Sambora or was that Heather Locklear? Lol. Oh I get that group messed up and don’t pay attention enough to celebs to care.

but anyway, lol.. her fume sounds sweet and a cross between a J Lo and an Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess fume. I’ll sniff it though as I am curious about plumeria a bit.

9. eminere says:

Is she still relevant? And that bottle is exceedingly similar to Deseo.

10. DiamondsAreForever says:

Coconut and vanilla? I know those two notes are as typical as they come, but I’m a gourmand, Pink Sugar, TM Angel type of girl. I’m bot a fan of Denise Richards, but that hasn’t stopped me from buying Paris Hilton and Jessica Simpson products.

11. jburke says:

I’m surprised that you guys have never heard of her. She is in US tabloids every week and is always on television…and i remember she had her own reality show. She also has a gazillion twitter followers (me included). Would i buy the perfume? I’d at least give it a shot. At least it looks like she put some work into it… We shall see!

12. thenoseknows says:

Lest we forget how similar this is to those Daisy Fuentes Scents as well….??? :-)