1. behemot says:

Love this clip!

2. Omega says:

WOW. Beautiful! Now that’s an ad!(Or should I say short film?). I may have to watch again! I love big cats too! I love ads with big cats:D. I’d like to see more of his stuff in the future! I love when the leopard breaks from the jewel like encasing. Gorgeous!

3. Omega says:

Lol, I had to watch it twice! My fave part is when the cat enters the room..or maybe the Garden of Eden I guess you could say, the trees and the birds flying..gorgeous! Ok done! hehe:D.

Yes…that part was really spectacular. Beautiful colors.

4. bonardi says:

pfew…
    I saw it three times already, saw the link of another perfumesite this morning.
    Just BEAUTIFUL!!!!!

It really is lovely. More brands should do things like this.

5. FragrantWitch says:

This is just stunning. The imagery and transitions are just gorgeous. Thank you for posting this!

6. JolieFleurs says:

I loved this, thank you!

I enjoyed the Indian segment as well, but I think I enjoyed the troika scene the most! Shades of Zhivago…

I need to research and see if the countries referenced have significance to the house. Was the dragon meant to remind us of Le Baiser Du Dragon, for instance, or China in general?

And I wonder if the leopard will go to still more places in another film? (Please!)

I have a feeling there are many Cartier references which went right over my head since I don’t really know the jewelry & watches. Even the dragon — that might have been a Cartier symbol before the perfume, I don’t know.

7. malijo789 says:

I think the leopard must be the most beautiful animal on earth. There’s a big cat rescue park close to where I live. I wish I worked there.

8. Timothy says:

Gorgeous.

9. hongkongmom says:

Great cinematography! I would like to be the leopard going on that journey….and then I want to be the gorgeous girl with the gorgeous jewelry and go into the box of Cartier dreamworld with my pet leopard!

10. outofeverywhere says:

What… I can’t even…

That was so over the top that I can’t help but love it. Thanks (Robin and Kevin) for posting that even though it isn’t perfume related — otherwise I probably would have never seen it!