Kim Kardashian True Reflection ~ new perfume

Kim Kardashian True Reflection

Kim Kardashian has launched her fourth fragrance for women, True Reflection:

True Reflection is a fragrance brought to life by the many facets of an evolving icon. A first glance reveals an enticing burst of citrusy bergamot and succulent peach, infused with smooth coconut noir, night blooming gardenia, and decadent chocolate orchid entwined with the rich patchouli and warm woods.

Kim Kardashian True Reflection is available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum. It can be purchased now at Lighthouse Beauty.

(additional information via stylenews.peoplestylewatch)

Update: Kim Kardashian True Reflection was developed by perfumer Caroline Sabas; additional notes include plum and musk. It is expected to be available at Lord & Taylor starting in June. (via wwd)

1. Dilana says:

Gosh, if I was whichever company holds the Kardashian perfume license, I would really try to avoid using the words like “true” and “marriage” in the titles.

2. meg says:

Coconut noir? Not quite sure what that is, but that they specified that it was “smooth” made me giggle.

HA…and I barely noticed it. It is pretty silly!

• Omega says:

Coconut noir? That’s pretty lame, lol. And umm, she can’t pull off retro, sorry!

3. Ikat says:

Looks like her makeup was put on with a spatula.

That seems to be her “look”. People must like it, there are a zillionty videos on YouTube showing how to mimic her makeup.

4. Bulu says:

I wonder it the irony of the purfume name compared to the campaign photos was intentional.

5. KRL says:

Evolving Icon???? KK seems to take herself a little too seriously.

Night blooming Gardenia? Chocolate, peach, coconut, hmmm…it sounds a little messy…

• poodle says:

You beat me to the “evolving icon” comment. Icon? Really? I do not think so.

6. littlemoron says:

Ugh. This woman. I definitely do not think “true” and “reflection” when I think of Kim Kardashian.

7. maggiecat says:

Evolving icon? More like running joke…just not very funny. (sorry -feeling snarky today)

• ggperfume says:

Running joke for sure!

8. fleurdelys says:

Evolving icon for whom, the surgically enhanced? Can no one stop this woman? I guess the only thing that could prevent her from bringing out another perfume (and another and another) is flagging sales.

Coconut noir? Chocolate orchid? Really? Can we enter this in the Prix Eau Faux?

9. Celestia says:

“True Reflection”: Once you’ve opened it, the scent lasts for 72 days, and then, poof!, it’s gone!

10. chelley33 says:

Actually, contrary to all the snarky remarks on this fragrance- I think instead of looking so hard into the name on the bottle you should try to give the juice inside a go. I’ve worn this fragrance quite a few times and seem to always get compliments from men. It opens up with peachy, chocolatey notes (which men seem to love) and dries down to this truly warm, sensual musky, woody finish – as promised by the “evolving icon” herself. And as for those who are irritated by the title “evolving icon” , the term is true. She has evolved and she most certainly is, an icon. She is either on the walls of college boy’s dorms (sex icon) or women all over the world are wearing/buying her Kardashian Kollection or her jewlery line (Belle Noel) OR her shoeline shoedazzle (fashion icon) and now she has five fragrances, one of which recently just won a FiFi award for best celebrity fragrance (beauty icon) she most certainly is an icon. Now, back to True Reflection, it smells extremely sultry and sensual and totally different from anything else out there, and to top it all off- it lasts all day long without any need for re-application. Job well done to Kim Kardashian and Caroline Sabas.

11. mandi1902 says:

Chelley33,
    I completely agree with you. Amazing perfume. I have been looking in every store for some more. I got a whole package 100ml bottle perfume and shower gel and body lotion for 20.00 canadian dollars. I love, love this stuff. Of coarse online it is worth more than 20 for just the perfume. Even the bath gel was amazingly thick and smelled amazing all day. Usually you get bath gel, and it sucks even if the perfume is good. Lotion, bath gel, perfume. A plus plus! Kim Kardashian is not my fave person, or an icon to me at all in any way. But she def worked hard for what shes got, and sometimes we all get jealous, cuz really what does she do? She works! She is an inspiration not an icon to me. She is a business saavy women, on top of the world. Just sucks that money can’t be shared with people who need it more. Not for Kardashian weddings, and parties, and whatever else they do. Unfortunately, we made the world how it is. If it werent for us, there would be no Kim Kardashian, Paris Hilton etc etc. We are the people who make them famous. Just stop watching them, stop buying there stuff. They will slowly disappear.