Beyonce Pulse Summer Edition ~ new fragrance

Beyonce Pulse Summer Edition

Beyoncé will launch Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition, a new fruity floral flanker to Beyoncé Pulse:

Life is a flirt. Love is a game. The sky is your limit. Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition gives you a burst of the inexplicable energy you feel during the Summer. It will leave you feeling great, ready to conquer anything, as if nothing and no one could ever resist you.

The notes feature mandarin, pear, pink pepper, ginger orchid, jasmine, orange blossom, sapphire woods, musk and benzoin.

Beyoncé Pulse Summer Edition will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via beyonceparfums, additional information via beyonce-daily, hat tip to jonr951!)

1. APassionateJourney says:

Can’t freakin’ wait! I hope it’s here before Feb! It’s already on the website so maybe it’s being shipped to stores now!

2. Absolute Scentualist says:

Sapphire woods???

Can’t bring myself to go near anything Beyonce at the moment, which is too bad because I do like my bottle of Heat Rush.

• mutzi says:

If I could just find a sapphire wood tree and harvest the sapphires, I might be able to afford all the scents I do want to buy.

Something old, something new…seriously, they just needed something blue.

3. Ikat says:

Don’t like that scary sharp bottle thingy

4. Omega says:

Ya, don’t dig on the bottle thingy..maybe if I was on the Enterprise..in a galaxy, far, far away. I really haven’t liked and sometimes really disliked Beyonce’s scents..I would have to sniff Pulse again..but the Heat ones were awful(IMO):).

5. jonr951 says:

Coty got back to me saying it launches in the Spring. : )

6. poodle says:

Somehow I doubt this would leave me feeling great and ready to conquer anything. Never been a Beyonce fan. I did have a tiny bottle of Heat because it was marked down 75% after Christmas last year. Hated it and tossed it out. Haven’t smelled Pulse and have no desire to.

7. Owen says:

I thought original Pulse smelled sweet and summery, if this is any sweeter it will cause tooth rot ! I mean I love sweet perfumes but Pulse is nearing the line on too sweet.

8. zara says:

I’m not judging the juice, but the bottle is one of the ugliest things I’ve seen in a while, sorry :)

9. jonr951 says:

I found it at Macys today! VERY similar to the original. It’s the original w/out any of the creaminess. I actually really like the added pink pepper. It gives it a little kick that it definitely needed. I get more citrus than pear but I’m sure it’s still in there. Haha. I like it! I like it a lot! I don’t want to recommend it to you Robin! Haha! It’s another fruity floral. No harm done. Ha! I bought it and not the original right away so that’s a plus. : )

• jonr951 says:

Ok there is definitely pear!!! Hahaha! : )

Glad you like it! You’re right — sounds like I won’t :-)