Jo Malone London Blooms ~ new fragrances

Jo Malone London Blooms

Jo Malone will launch London Blooms, a new collection of scents inspired by English gardens and botanical drawings, in March. The collection comprises three limited edition fragrances, Peony & Moss (shown), White Lilac & Rhubarb and Iris & Lady Moore.

Peony & Moss ~ a light fresh floral with peony, blackcurrant, moss and ivy.

White Lilac & Rhubarb ~ a delicate floral with notes of rose, rhubarb, lilac and heliotrope.

Iris & Lady Moore ~ a fresh spicy floral with geranium, ivy and vetiver.

Jo Malone London Blooms Peony & Moss, White Lilac & Rhubarb and Iris & Lady Moore will be £72 each for 100 ml Cologne.

(via osmoz, diarydirectory, beautypackaging)

1. Absolute Scentualist says:

I really wish there were smaller size (and price) options for many of these Jo Malone series. I’m still behind on the Tea Blends and Cologne Intense line, and really have a hard time buying 100ml of almost anything these days. Even if they’re only cologne strength, it would take me a long while to use them up.

There may be a 30 ml size and I just don’t know about it yet? I think they originally only did the Tea Blends in 30 ml, which makes more sense.

2. Ikat says:

They all sound pleasant. However, my ‘fume dollar has to go farther this season and I’m not inclined right now to spend $100+ on such watery fragrances.

Not loving JM lately, personally…I thought Wild Bluebell was pretty dull. But will give these a shot. Maybe the iris one will be lively?

3. breathesgelatin says:

From the notes, these sound totally up my alley but Jo Malone isn’t one of my favorite lines and I fear these will not live up to my expectations. :P

4. Warum says:

Excited about the notes and bottles, but yeah, what’s up with 100 ml. I bought three 30 ml bottles from the Tea Collection, no way I will buy three 100 ml bottles.

5. Jill says:

The iris one does sound nice to me, but yeah, 100 ml is a lot of anything!

6. hongkongmom says:

am loving the flowers on the bottle…havent yet bought one jm….i will sniff these tho, just for curiosity.

7. thenoseknows says:

WANT THEM ALL! Love Anything Jo Malone! and what was wrong, BTW, with Wild Bluebell??? I Found it Enchanting…????

Nothing was wrong with it, I just found it dull — and you found it enchanting, and it’s not the first time we disagreed on a fragrance, right? :-)

8. scentfromabove says:

I actually purchased Peony and Moss today and couldn’t get back to my car without people stopping me to ask me what I was wearing. Now, maybe I am exaggerating a bit, but if a million bucks had a smell to it, this would be it. I am a huge Jo Malone fan (Nectarine Blossom and Honey is my signature scent) and wanted something diferent for the Spring. I am not really a fan of floral fragrances, but will definitely wear this floral with no problems. Fantastic fragrance! Scent from up above:)