Rihanna Rebelle ~ new perfume

Rihanna Rebelle

Pop star Rihanna will follow up on this year's Reb'l Fleur with Rebelle, a new gourmand chypre fragrance for women. Rebelle is reportedly a "sassier sister" to Reb'l Fleur and will be in a variation of the same bottle; it is due to launch in December.

Rebelle was developed by perfumers Caroline Sabas and Marypierre Julien (who also did Reb'l Fleur). Notes feature strawberry, ginger, plum, cacao, vanilla orchid, heliotrope, coffee, patchouli, musk and amber.

Rihanna Rebelle will be available in 50 and 100 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via wwd)

1. krokodilgena says:

I may be wrong, but I think a sample of this comes with the deluxe edition of her new album.
    And I’m buying the deluxe edition of the album so I guess I’ll be trying it. I don’t think I’ll like it though.

I don’t know about that. I do know there’s a $118 set with full sized bottles of this & the Reb’l Fleur + the new CD.

2. APassionateJourney says:

Yeah, if u live in the United States you get the Rebelle in the cd if you buy the deluxe. Parlux also said Rihanna is coming out with a cologne next year and they also said they hope to have Kanye’s fragrance out by the end of next year and they have the fragrance and a name but they need final execution on the bottle. They also said they had to modify the contract since it was about to expire and that he’s hard to catch up to. They said all of this at the conference call

As usual, you guys know way more than I do!

3. APassionateJourney says:

I think I might like this one better than Reb’L because I’m not 100% crazy about Fleur at first spritz but I think I like all stages of this! Got the sample in the cd and it kinda smells like Vanilla and coconuts and a dash of coffee. Can’t WAIT to spritz it!

4. bjoopie says:

If you liked le Feu d’ issey from way back in 1998…were sad to see it go….?…it has resurrected in Rebelle.

5. jonr951 says:

I hope you try this Robin! I would love to know what you think of it! It was STRONG and HARSH to me! Weird combo and I don’t care for it. You’re more adventurous than I am so you might! I definitely want to test it again but it was pretty scary stuff on my skin. Ha!

I did smell it quickly on a blotter, but couldn’t get a sample. I’ll try again!

• Gael says:

It’s a lot of things but harsh it ain’t.

6. Gael says:

Just happened upon this today here in Ireland as the gigantic tester bottle they had caught my eye. I have been looking for eons for a scent I could embrace. I usually stick with my BPAL oils and am a gourmand. This one stole my heart and I scooped it up.
    Came on to my like caramel with a fruit undercurrent and didn’t disappoint.
    It’s an exciting scent and I’ll have fun with this one in the coming months.