Tocca Graciella ~ new fragrance

Tocca Graciella

Tocca will launch Graciella, a new fragrance inspired by Grace Kelly:

Our newest fragrance, Graciella, pays homage to the unparalleled beauty and sophistication of Grace Kelly. This romantic floral fragrance is perfect for fall and features the unforgettable scent of Casablanca Lily. It took us years to perfect, but we hope that it only takes a moment for our loyal Tocca fans to fall in love with this beautifully lush floral fragrance.

Tocca Graciella will be available in 50 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via Tocca at Facebook)

1. LaMaroc says:

Doesn’t Tocca already have a fragrance that features Casablanca Lily?

• Jillie says:

Yep, Stella.

Thanks Jillie, I only remembered that Stella was orange-y. Or maybe I”m just confused!

2. maggiecat says:

Stella IS orange-y but lily may be in there somewhere. Lily seems to be popular right now (Baiser Vole, this scent, and another I can’t recall off-hand). Fortunately, I like lilies!

3. Tocca fragrances are usually what I spray on after I shower or before I go to bed. For me there a nice little fragrance to spritz on but they simply do not last. I love the bottles & I like the juice well enough, but somehow I think I’ve only worn any of my Tocca perfumes out during the day a handful of times.

4. annemarie says:

Another perfume inspired by Grace Kelly? We were talking here a short while ago about how perfume/cosmetic houses reach over and over for a narrow range of icons from the past.

Maybe the next perfume inspired by Grace Kelly could be called Another Perfume Inspired by Grace Kelly.

It’s clear that people today only remember a handful of actresses from that era. Or at least, the fragrance industry thinks they’re the only ones that matter.

• kaos.geo says:

Actually “Another Perfume Inspired by Grace Kelly” is a really cool name.. perhaps for an Etat libre d`orange frag? ;-)

• TheGhostOfKateReed says:

Yes, and it should smell like old fashioned studio makeup, hot lights and electrical cords and slightly sweaty tweed and a little bit like hair and/with brilliantine.

• kikilarue says: