A Lab On Fire Rose Rebelle & What We Do Is Secret ~ new fragrances

A Lab On Fire Rose Rebelle & What We Do Is Secret

S-Perfume's A Lab on Fire brand has launched two new fragrances, Rose Rebelle and What We Do Is Secret:

Rose Rebelle ~ "consists of notes of pink rose  with notes of cocoa."

What We Do Is Secret ~ "What We Do Is Secret is the olfactive footprint of A Lab on Fire. It is unusual without being strange, rich without money, fresh without green, masculine without male." With notes of bergamot, nutmeg, pepper, leather, jasmin, sandalwood, patchouli and birchwood.

A Lab On Fire Rose Rebelle and What We Do Is Secret can be found now at Colette in Paris, in 15 ml Eau de Parfum.

(via colette.fr)

1. moore says:

What We Do Is Secret concept is so fun and transcendental (“rich without money, masculine without male”…). If the frag is so interesting as the concept, please tell us when you try it, Robin.

I doubt I will try it…I don’t think it’s distributed anywhere but Colette right now.

2. Karin says:

Interesting – rose + cocoa? Those are the notes in 100% Love as well – chocolate + rose…but looks like they’re discontinuing 100% Love. I wonder if Rose Rebelle is a reformulated version or something completely different? Sophie Grosman did 100% Love. Any word on who did this one?

I could swear I saw a nose listed somewhere and it wasn’t Grojsman, but now I can’t figure out what I saw or where — maybe it was something else entirely. And that was the first thing I thought of — 100% Love.

3. bjorn says:

They changed the name to What We Do *In Paris* Is Secret.
    Too bad, I liked the name as is was, now is looks much more clunky.

Oh dear, I thought that was a different scent??

• bjorn says:

Something must have happened. The scent is no longer on the website of Colette, I guess the stock had to be withdrawn for re-labelling.

I just checked the site of A Lab On fire, they changed the name there too: http://www.alabonfire.com.

What a confusing way to do a launch, someone in the marketing department is not getting their Christmas bonus..

Aha, thanks for checking! I’ll check back next week & see if they’ve sorted it all out.