Philosophy You Are Divine ~ new perfume

Philosophy You Are Divine

Philosophy has launched You Are Divine, a new fragrance for women:

Experience a fragrance unlike any other. In a word, it's divine. The you are divine spray fragrance is a vibrant, sophisticated fragrance that captures hearts and turns heads with its captivating radiance. The shimmering citrus and dew-kissed florals are revealed in classic, luxurious layers. It's divinely elegant, while still sensual.

Philosophy You Are Divine is available in 60 ml "Spray Fragrance", and can be found now at QVC.

(via qvc)

1. Ari says:

Ooooh, I love that bottle! I wonder if Philosophy is going in a new direction with its perfumes? The scent itself doesn’t sound particularly divine, sadly.

Coty bought them last year, but I don’t know if that will really change anything — except yes, much nicer bottle!

• Ari says:

Their 15 ml size was awfully convenient, though. I used to carry the Falling in Love one around in my purse. Didn’t much like it on myself, but made a great air freshener.

• KateReed says:

Coty bought them? Does this mean there will actually be lists of notes for any of them, I wonder.

So far, apparently not! No list of notes, no concentration.

• bear07011 says:

I find Philosophy perfume descriptions very annoying as they say nothing about the fragrance.

2. pigoletto says:

Stuart Smalley wearing a feather boa. That’s all I can picture in my head right now when I look at that name.

3. Absolute Scentualist says:

It’d be nice if Philosophy put out a coffret with minis of all their fragrances. There are so many and none are available near me to try, but many of them sound like they’d be nice as gifts or casual “just want to smell good” frags. I did try Falling in Love once and wasn’t moved by it, but have to wonder if that particular FIL was a bit past its prime. ;)

• JoElla says:

QVC has a conffret of the Graces, but if I remember the reviews were rather mixed. I think it would be better if you were able to smell them and then buy the 15 dollar size.

4. maggiecat says:

I do wish Philosophy would include a list of notes – granted, such a list isn’t always definitive, but it’s a place to start. Especially when they’re wanting us to buy unsniffed, as in this case. This company makes some very nice scents -wearable and affordable – but a few haven’t worked at all on me, and knowing what’s in them would help me decide. QVC does have a great return policy, however, which helps.

5. CM says:

I definately need to sniff this. I was really disappointed in the last release of Summer Grace (or whatever it’s called). I bought unsniffed b/c I like most of the previous scents but Summer was so generic that I almost went scrubbing. Very disappointed. Hope this is better.

6. hongkongmom says:

The bottle kind of reminds me of pleasures. Just enjoyed the first try of eternal grace: very fresh and summery. I prefer to use the philosophy fragrances for spraying curtains. It gives the home a clean feel!

7. lemonprint says:

I love Amazing Grace, Falling in Love (I admit) and Inner Grace. But Unconditional Love and Eternal Grace did nothing for me, and I am suspicious of Coty’s stewardship on this. They’re coming out with too many fragrances now, and they’re not great.

I will undoubtedly give this a try but have no great hopes.

I do like the packaging.