David Beckham Homme ~ new fragrance

David Beckham Homme

David Beckham will launch David Beckham Homme, a new fragrance for men, in September. David Beckham Homme is meant to reflect the soccer star's modern, masculine style.

David Beckham Homme was developed by perfumer Pierre Negrin; the notes include citrus, ginger, Szechuan pepper, cashmere wood, leather, rosemary, mahogany wood, patchouli and musk.

David Beckham Homme will be available in 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching grooming products.

(via cosmoty.de)

1. Anne from Makeupwoot says:

My ears perked up at the rosemary, then fell at the patchouli. I’ll give it a sniff if I see it.

Perhaps the patch will be light & clean, like it usually is these days.

2. Morgan says:

great name. it will really stand out in the marketplace.

The only name that needs to stand out is “David Beckham” ;-)

3. The notes sound good. I’ll definitely check it out.

• kaos.geo says:

I second this… if the perfume is at least half as good as the notes sound… I might have an office-wear staple here..

It sounds as it won´t be too expensive and 30ml…. well that makes it easier ;-)

Fun bottle, too.

4. thenoseknows says:

this sounds awfully good and something i’d wear in an instant, alas though for the last two weeks or more i have had no sense of taste OR SMELL! It’s been BLOODY HELLISH for a Perfume hound like myself… i have been so depressed it’s been so very saddening to not smell my cologne or the fragrance of others and also not to taste as well… this is like a nightmare come true… hope this gets better and is not permanent!

I’m so sorry … is it a sinus infection or something?