1. Furriner says:

Are the old L’Artisan caps coming back?

Hey, good eye, I did not even notice! I really doubt it. Betcha they’re using up old packaging for a limited edition.

• RGM says:

Haha, good point. Way to use up old packaging inventory!

• RGM says:

I’d actually like that. The new caps tarnish like nobody’s business. The old ones stay pristine (it’s the OCD in me…)

2. Prudietwoshoes says:

This sounds lovely! Will have to get a sample soon! I’m currently enjoying Annick Goutal Chevrefeuille, which was such a surprise to me, not cloying at all!

3. Rappleyea says:

But it returns post-IFRA restrictions on citrus. :-(

Sorry to be negative – the tornado sirens went off twice last night so I haven’t had much sleep!

Oh dear, so sorry! Do you actually drag yourself out of bed when the sirens go off, and get into the basement or something?

• Rappleyea says:

On the first one, about midnight, I got out of bed and checked the weather report on tv. Tornados weren’t in my county so I went back to bed. I actually ignored the 5:00 a.m. warning, although it was a heck of a storm. More tornado warnings at 8:30 a.m. (this time slightly west and/or north of my county – again just bad storms for us) and the worst ones still coming this afternoon!

Oh my. Hope it is better tonight!

• LaMaroc says:

Oh, Rapple, I feel your pain! In our area there’s now a siren for severe thunderstorm warning and one for an actual tornado. But no one seems to know the difference. And, because of new safety regulations, they have to sound the sirens if there is a “rotation” seen on radar, not necessarily a funnel cloud spotted or a tornado on the ground. I understand it’s meant to save more lives, but sometimes when the alarm goes off that much it’s like the Boy Who Cried Wolf syndrome.

• Rappleyea says:

I agree about the “boy who cried wolf” as shown by my staying in bed for the 5:00 a.m. blast!

4. Santemon says:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the smell of fresh mandarins, but rather than making myself smell like one, I wish this was a candle that scented my room like a bowl of fresh mandarins!

5. wilz says:

Just checked their official website and it doesn’t seem to be there…mmmh

Weird…I just clicked on the link in the article above and there it is!