Yves Rocher FlowerParty Limited Edition ~ new fragrance

Yves Rocher FlowerParty Limited Edition

Yves Rocher will launch FlowerParty Limited Edition, a new fruity floral fragrance for women, in May. FlowerParty Limited Edition is a flanker to last year's FlowerParty, and is meant to recall a happy and carefree summer day.

FlowerParty Limited Edition was created by perfumer Philippe Romano; the notes feature apple, lemon, mandarin, peach, rose, musks and white woods.

Yves Rocher FlowerParty Limited Edition will be available in 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette. (via press release)

1. AnnS says:

Someone got a little crazy with the photoshop? Creeeepy eyes… Anyone ever see the old black and white movie Village of the Damned?

2. LOL on the cinematic reference, but has no one noticed the bottle looks dangerously close to that of Covet? (with an elongated neck, granted) Is it just me?

PerfumeShrine

• AnnS says:

I thought the same thing too. Maybe they had leftovers? No diss on Covet – I own a bottle myself.

Yeah, it’s got a Covet / Daisy thing going on.

3. Ikat says:

She looks quite stupid sucking on that ugly plastic flower. The whole ad is unattractive and plastic-y, in addition to the weird eyes and ugly glasses.

• AnnS says:

It looks like they just photoshopped the flower onto her mouth – there is no way she’s holding that for real based on the shape of her mouth and jaw. It’s very silly indeed. It must be hard for the very pretty models to see what train-wrecks ad companies make of their pictures by the time they get to print.

It’s the exact same hat as the original FlowerParty ad, but a slightly different shot…I’d guess they just did some work on the original shots, and added the glasses and the new cap.

4. JolieFleurs says:

Should have been called Fruit Party.

5. Blithie says:

I agree that picture is creepy. I imagined her bursting out of the bottle like a genie, which is why the flower got stuck in her mouth. She’s still wide-eyed with surprise.

6. eminere says: