Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence L’Eau ~ new fragrance

Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence L'Eau

Yves Rocher will launch Comme Une Evidence L'Eau in April. The new fragrance for women, described as delicate, cool, and light, is a flanker to their best-selling Comme une Evidence fragrance (2003).

Comme Une Evidence L'Eau was developed by perfumer Annick Menardo; the notes include lemon, mandarin, jasmine and patchouli.

Yves Rocher Comme Une Evidence L'Eau will be available in 75 ml, 32€.

(viacosmetiquemag.fr, cosmopolitan.fr, cosmoty.de)

1. Merlin says:

Annick Menardo was the first ‘nose’ that made its way into my consciousness through L. Lempika and Bulgari Black, so I guess I’ll give this a sniff if I see it somewhere!

You won’t see it anywhere unless you have an Yves Rocher boutique nearby…

• Valentine says:

That’s so interesting–I never knew the same perfumer created both fragrances. The thing is, I’m a vanilla lover who dislikes both! Maybe I should steer clear of this one?

2. Absolute Scentualist says:

Yves Rocher is one of my fave “inexpensive” brands. While I might find something that just doesn’t work for me, I usually like it at least a little bit. And their prices are awesome. I’m addicted to their Monoi de Tahiti oil.

They used to have a store near me; I miss it. I don’t seem to do well ordering things (even body products) unsniffed from them.

3. Undina says:

I like several of Yves Rocher’s perfumes. Some of them were created by a well-known noses (Christine Nagel, Jacques Cavallier, etc.)

4. sarahbeth says:

Does this remind anyone of an old Tresor ad with Isabella R.?