Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo, Paris and South Beach ~ new fragrances

Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo, Paris and South Beach

Paris Hilton has launched the Paris Hilton Passport collection, including three "destination" fragrances: Tokyo, Paris and South Beach.

"PASSPORT is a personal and private invitation to imagine yourself splashing in the surf with me in Miami; indulging in a shopping spree at the poshest boutiques in Paris or nibbling sushi side by side in Tokyo!" - Paris Hilton

Paris Hilton Passport in Tokyo ~ "Cute, sparkling, pulsing with energy", with lemon, Fuji apple, frangipani,  jasmine, iris, orange blossom, musk, sandalwood and cedar.

Paris Hilton Passport in Paris ~ "Enchanting and innocently flirty", with mandarin, red berries, peach, jasmine, honeysuckle, peony, amber, vanilla, patchouli and musk.

Paris Hilton Passport in South Beach ~ "Sexy, vibrant and so much fun", with nectarine, lotus, freesia, marigold, jasmine, osmanthus, blond woods, sandalwood and musk.

Paris Hilton Passport Tokyo, Paris and South Beach are available in 30 ($25) or 100 ($45) ml Eau de Toilette, and can be found now at Belk. (via belk)

1. dewey eyed says:

I’ve suddenly begun to appreciate the Harajuku Lovers line from Gwen Stefani. These look like should be sold in a low-price-point tween clothing store.

• tulp says:

The Harajuku Lovers was also what came into my mind. For little girls the bottles will be cute.

• dewey eyed says:

The less littler girls are aware of Paris Hilton’s existence, the better off we are as a society.

• tulp says:

That’s true. But maybe the 10 year olds like the bottle. They probably have no idea who PH is.

• Daisy says:

In the US —10 year olds absolutely know who Paris Hilton is. Much to the detriment of our society, I’m afraid. Little girls, 6-10yrs., will be attracted to these…but there is just NO WAY I’d purchase one for a little girl….but I’m sure many will.

• tulp says:

Ewwwww, I didn’t know that. I would also buy something else for a little girl.

• wondermelmo says:

Agreeing with Daisy – yes, 10-year-olds do know who she is, but I’m sure there might be a few who don’t. The Kardashians, Katy Perry, and Real Housewives of Anywhere are the flashes in the pan right now, and that is SO much NOT better.

Agree…ok with me that concept is derivative, but these should be way cuter.

2. sayitisntso says:

Looks like something that I’d find in the local .99 store – i.e. dreadful.

They are not expensive, but still, I’m surprised they’re not cheaper.

3. lovethescents says:

Hilarious! It’s the Dollar Store Guerlain collection from their travel series :-)

4. krokodilgena says:

I thought the Harajuku Lovers bottles were really not cute at all, so I don’t find these significantly worse XD

If there was a Berlin one I’d prob buy it.
    omg I was in Berlin earlier this month and it exceeded my expectations *___*

• tulp says:

Did you buy something in Berlin?

• krokodilgena says:

perfume-wise? no
        I went to KaDeWe and I did try some perfume there. But I mostly went straight to the 6th floor. I got florentines in a KaDeWe box (I didn’t know what florentines were but they were the cheapest box that wasn’t a box of 3 chocolates. They were good, though), marzipan that was made to look like currywurst XD (btw, I had gluehwein and currywurst for dinner one of the nights I was there–awful idea), a bar of chocolate with a watercolor of the Brandenburg Gate printed on the wrapper, and Niederegger hot chocolate. And salmiak-kugeln, but I didn’t take those home.
        Not from KaDeWe–I bought ampelmännchen gummys and I also picked up some blackcurrant gummys from some store and decided to bring them home because blackcurrant anything is rare in the US.

This was all necessary info you needed to know.

• Tama says:

Blackcurrant gummys sound awesome.

• krokodilgena says:

Paris Hilton Passport Berlin sounds awesome.
            You know you agree, don’t even lie.
            Chocolate, almond, blackcurrant sounds like appropriate notes–they should base it on of my trip.

• krokodilgena says:

i meant appropriate for a ~*sexy but fun and sweet!!!!!!*~ fragrance btw

• wondermelmo says:

Yes, I admit it – Passport Berlin does sound awesome. I’m only suspicious of those delivering it. In the right hands, that sounds like a heavenly concoction, to me anyway. I don’t have high hopes but I’m willing to give it a sniff as I run across it.

• krokodilgena says:

I’ve seen two perfumes called Berlin, I think. I think one is Joop! and one is Mexx? I’m pretty sure they’re both fruity florals.
            This would be a fruity floral with a ~*kawaii*~ Paris Hilton cartoon on the bottle!!!!!
            I kind of think of Berlin as an ~*Angel*~ but maybe that’s because I really like Angel.

5. Absolute Scentualist says:

Can I just have the travel adventures without Ms. Hilton? *rolls eyes* Seriously, that ad copy is so self-indulgent that I can’t get past it.

And the first thing I thought of when reading the names for these perfumes is that the Passport Tokyo is probably the closest Paris will get to Japan any time soon since I seem to recall reading about her being forced to leave before she officially arrived over another of her usual antics. :)

I’m sure the fragrances are perfectly wearable but don’t sound very interesting to me since I’m probably far from the desired demographic.

6. JoElla says:

Okay, I know this will prolly get me kicked off this site forever… but I think they are kinda cute and worthy of a sniff.
    *hangs head in shame*
    Lets blame this on the fact I was up most of the night with my daughter who is really sick. (BOOO! about her being sick LOL for me throwing her under the bus for an excuse for me wanting to try these)

You are ALWAYS allowed, even encouraged, to have your own opinion :-)

Hope your daughter is better soon!

• Dolly2 says:

JoElla- You do indeed have the right to your own opinion!

• mals86 says:

NO SHAME! you like what you like.

And the packaging does not appeal to me, but if I only look at notes, South Beach sounds kind of nice… I just know that the formula costs are going to be way low, with the likelihood of real floral stuff in there almost zero. The PH scents are pretty chemical-smelling in my opinion.

• malijo789 says:

the South Beach one sounds like it might be nice. It sounds very floral.

7. Bonbori says:

Wow, that packaging looks like a very cheap knockoff of the anime style. Even little girls can sometimes be very discerning when it comes to authenticity …

8. Dolly2 says:

Judging from the bottles, looks like the target audience is 13-18.

• mals86 says:

Oh, I’d say much younger. My 15yo would look at these and curl her lip.

• Dolly2 says:

A smart young lady then. I would probably look at these if I was in her age group and add an eyeball roll for effect.

• Merlin says:

I would curl my lip, roll my eyes AND toss my head.

• Daisy says:

I would curl my lip, roll my eyes, toss my head…and snort disparagingly…..ha. who’s next?

• 50_Roses says:

OK–I would curl my lip, roll my eyes, toss my head, snort disparagingly, and walk off in a huff!

• Marsha says:

Here goes… I would curl my lip, roll my eyes, toss my head, snort disparagingly, walk off in a huff, and text my friends a pic of the ewwww perfume bottles!

I’d be slightly interested in these if she had included “LA County Jail” in the collection.

• Merlin says:

Oh yes, there’s technology in the arsenal too now!