Jil Sander Sensual Jil ~ new perfume

Sensual Jil by Jil Sander

Jil Sander will launch Sensual Jil, a new flanker to last year's Jil by Jil Sander, in November. Sensual Jil reportedly 'expands the modern personality of Jil' and is meant to be mysterious and seductive.

Sensual Jil was developed by perfumer Olivier Polge; the notes include blackberry, orange blossom, patchouli and vanilla.

Jil Sander Sensual Jil will be available in 30 ml Eau de Parfum and 50 ml Eau de Toilette. (via cosmoty.de)

1. Tiara says:

Gosh, I forgot all about Jil. Thought it was on my list but it never made it there and now it has a flanker! Wish her scents were easier to come by.

Yes, I do too. Neiman Marcus has a few but never all.

• parfumliefhebber says:

If you live in Europe, I could send you a sample of Jil and Style.

2. JolieFleurs says:

Never really thought of a blackberry as being mysterious and seductive. This will probably smell okay, but it seems a bit of a stretch to call it mysterious.

3. RuthW says:

A Fruity-Patchouli . . . well if it’s in front of me I’ll be happy to try it but it doesn’t sound that compelling.
    Interesting that the EDP is only available in the 30ml size.

4. Tama says:

This actually sounds nice to me. If the blackberry is true and not too sweet it could have a bit of darkness to it. If I see it and remember I’ll give it a sniff for sure.

5. DKNY Delicious Night had blackberry and tried to be mysterious – but that abrasive scouring pad of a scent has probably put me off blackberries for ever… : – ).

Jil Sander is missing such a scent in the line though.

6. parfumliefhebber says:

Sounds nice, but I’m afraid of the patch.