1. Very cute and very true! I also feel that way about earrings. Hmmm. I wonder how much they consider a year’s worth of perfume to be? I need a lot of perfume to cover my nakedness! :D

See below…the rules say the prize draw is worth $190, but it does not say what the actual products are.

• Rappleyea says:

And we all know from the quarterly damage polls that that amount doesn’t even get most of us started!

2. Completely agree here. Perfume, earrings, lipstick. Otherwise something feels very off.

And apparently a year’s worth of perfume is $190 which … I would blow through on a bottle.

Have a feeling it is not a cash prize, but specific bottles (?)

• miss kitty v. says:

Maybe you have to convert to Perfumista Years: 1 year= 1 month?

• SuddenlyInexplicably says:

Ha, ha! Love it! Think I’ll start quoting you.

3. RusticDove says:

Everyone here has to love this! So cute and true.

It really is very cute! There are two more videos to see if you click on the link above.

4. dee says:

Love it!
    I wonder how many of us keep “back-up” bottles in our purse, or desk at work just in case we forget to spritz?

• OperaFan says:

My friends are always astonished when I pull out a separate mini zip purse containing nothing but vials and mini sprays….

• ditto! I like to keep samples in my purse as when one perfume fades, it’s just a great opportunity to try a new one!

• Rappleyea says:

I WISH my perfume would fade so that I could apply something else! I can still smell yesterday’s perfume on top of my arm – today’s moved to my wrists.

• Owen says:

I was thinking exactly that today :)

5. parfumliefhebber says:

Great. And so true…… :-D

6. Owen says:

yep, that’s how I felt today and yesterday lol. forgot to put perfume on.

7. Owen says:

ooh, I also have an “online shopping” post idea:

Debenhams are having reductions for the new season launch
    uncluding 10%off across beauty :)

8. Haha cute! I do feel naked without perfume. Although, I don’t think I would have a violent reaction like that unless I forgot deodorant too.

9. AnnS says:

That’s fun – I also feel undressed without perfume. I was thinking about that years worth of fragrance – is that how much I’d buy or how much I’d actually go through, lol. Buy is infinite, wear/use up about 1 and a half bottles. ;-)

10. crowflower says:

Let me get over to The Perfume House (about 20 blocks from here) and show them what a year of perfume really looks like. That $190 would not even cover my first bottle (Montale Red Aoud or Bois Come La Luna).

11. Haunani says:

Very funny, and too true! These days, for me, perfume is more important than earrings and even shoes. :-)

12. NinaraPoll says:

Perfume, makeup, and earrings… if I lack one of those three, I feel entirely naked.

13. wendy05 says:

HAHAHA! too funny… and this is why I love NST and similar blogs.. you guys make me feel normal and not like a total weirdo (because i have 80 bottles of perfume at home .. because i will sniff people and ask are you wearing x?, because i check all the blogs religiously twice a day, because I will happily spend €150 on perfume but shriek when i have to spend €50 on a pair of pants, because.. well, the list is endless, as we know!) so THANK YOU for being there! cheers Wendy

• Owen says:

omgosh! EIGHTY bottles? full size bottles? :o

14. FOandW_oh_my says:

Love this. It is so, so true!