Esprit Celebration Happy Vibes ~ new fragrances

Esprit Celebration Happy Vibes fragrances

Esprit will launch Celebration Happy Vibes, a new duo of flankers to 2008's Celebration.

Celebration Happy Vibes For Her ~ a fruity floral developed by perfumer Guillaume Flavigny; the notes include green tangerine, pear, pomegranate, Turkish rose, orchid, green tulip, sandalwood, musk and benzoin. Available in 15 and 30 ml Eau de Toilette.

Celebration Happy Vibes For Him ~ a woody aromatic developed by perfumer Olivier Pecheux; the notes include bergamot, cardamom, lavender, sage, scented geranium, rose, patchouli, vetiver and amber. In 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

Esprit Celebration Happy Vibes will launch in September. (via pinkmelon.de, bellemania.de)

1. lovethescents says:

Hmmmm, I don’t think either of them are really me. Needed to look up Guillaume Flavigny, and thanks to NST being so user friendly, I found his creations. I’m actually waiting to receive Ambergris in a swap. I don’t know his other fragrances, though.

I never see the brand anywhere, so not going to worry about it either way ;-)

2. miss kitty v. says:

I would have been so excited about an Esprit fragrance when I was 12. :) I saw someone the other day with one of those big Esprit totebags and had a little twinge of nostalgic longing. Oh, Esprit… what a blast from the past.

Yes! But I never see them now. Maybe I’m just not looking.

• miss kitty v. says:

Well… I just scoured the internet and found nothing. And now I really want one.

BTW, the name “Happy Vibes” just struck me as hilarious. I don’t know how that got past me before.

3. sayitisntso says:

Esprit is attempting a comeback in the States. They recently opened a multi-level flagship in the Herald Square area of NYC. The scents don’t appear on their websites – so maybe the only way to sniff ‘em is to visit a store.

4. Snowflake says:

oh no, not another one of the horrible Esprit-scents. I do like their clothes (the stores are very widespread in Germany) but the fragrances have all been awful (the cheap aftershave-type with sharp metallic flowers – yes, also the women’s version). I also don’t think that they fit to the clothes, strangely enough.