Guess Seductive ~ new perfume

Guess Seduction fragrance

Guess will launch Seductive, the brand's first fragrance under new licensing arrangements with Coty.

Seductive was developed by perfumer Veronique Nyberg; the notes feature bergamot, blackcurrant, pear, jasmine, orange flower, orris, vanilla, olibanum and cashmere wood.

Guess Seductive will be available in 30, 50 and 75 ml Eau de Toilette and in matching body products. (via wwd)

Update: Seductive is a woody floriental, and "is meant to evoke the essence of the iconic fashion brand". (via cosmeticnews)

1. Nile Goddess says:

Deja vu? Deja lu? Deja senti?
    Guess? which one of the latest 50 fragrance issues it resembles the most?

• They all kind of meld together, don’t they? I’ll try it if I come across it, but nothing really stands out about this one for me either.

They do all start to sound the same, don’t they?

2. 50_Roses says:

The bottle actually looks very mature and sophisticated–except for that charm dangling from it. It looks as if it were being marketed to the 16-going-on-30 crowd.

3. mari2323 says:

omg i got the sample today in the peoples magazine and i have to get it smells sooooooooooooo good

4. Chrissy48 says:

I just also smelled a strip in peoples magazine and thought what a great “heavier” fall/winter perfume this would be.
    Will have to try a sample from Macys before I buy, though.
    (Have been fooled by test strips before.)

5. indigo_ash says:

I love this!!! I’ve been looking for more of a date night perfume, and I’ve tried a lot! Two that got close were Cashmere Mist by Donna Karan Beauty and Armani Code for Women. Seductive combined the best of both! (Sincerely, it smells exactly like Armani Code with vanilla and cashmere wood.) Best part is the men folk seem to like it!