Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party ~ new fragrance

Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party perfume

Carolina Herrera has launched CH Garden Party, a new flanker for 2007's Carolina Herrera CH fragrance for women. CH Garden Party is described as light and delicate, and was inspired by the first sunny days after winter.

The notes include grapefruit, pineapple, lemon, jasmine, rose, sandalwood, spices and cedar.

Carolina Herrera CH Garden Party is a limited edition, and is available in 100 ml Eau de Toilette. (via iprupdate.blogspot, elle.ru, es-la.facebook.com/DePuntaMagazine, freeitalia.com.br)

1. miss kitty v. says:

Well, now I’m going to have “Garden Party” stuck in my head all day… Poor dead Ricky Nelson.

• Daisy says:

yup, it’s already playing in my head…..maybe it will squeeze out yesterday’s songs —-every time I’m at the grocery store this is what is playing: “I am the train they call the City of New Orleans, I’m gone 500 miles ‘fore the day is done….” aahhggg….closely followed by the Mamas and the Papas California Dreaming…”all the leaves are brown {all the leaves are brown}….on such a winter’s daaaayyy…”
      sigh….I wish they’d get a new tape.

• ggperfume says:

LOL. Of course, after I read yesterday’s release notice of Shake Shake Senora, my brain was singing “shake shake shake, shake shake shake, shake your booty. .. ” ALL dang day.

• Daisy says:

GAH! another one!

shake, shake, shake senora…shake your body line…

Thaaaaanks….

Ack. Ear worm alert. Sorry I even read that.

• Daisy says:

don’t you love it when we actually type some of the lyrics so it’s stuck nice and firmly in your ear?

• AnnS says:

Hey, they are all better than the theme from Elmo’s World which is permanently tattooed in my brain now for months and months!

2. Daisy says:

oh yeah perfume….never sniffed a Carolina Herrera, it sure is wrapped up like a garden party present….but ***shuddering*** grapefruit most often = cat pee , and cedar most often = BO so this is a fragrance that has the possibility of going terribly WRONG on me.

Color me sensitive but I hate over hearing comments like: “what IS that smell??!”

• miss kitty v. says:

Cat pee, cedar, and PINEAPPLE. Yeeeek!

LOL…you will not like my Balle de Match then.

3. sayitisntso says:

That bottle, while cute, doesn’t look very Carolina Herrera – it looks more like something Juicy Couture or Coach would offer up – with all the charms and geegaws dangling.

Same bottle they did for CH though…

• sayitisntso says:

Really? I reckon I’d never seen that bottle..or I’d have said the same darn thing!

4. maggiecat says:

This doesn’t sound bad though I’m not sure about the pineapple part. And the only cure for having “Garden Party” stuck in yoru head is…”It’s a small world after all…” Harsh, I know but it works every time.

• Daisy says:

confirmed Evil, right here on NST….

• miss kitty v. says:

I’ll say! Oh, geez, the worst part for me about getting “It’s a Small World” stuck in my head is that I even go through the song sung in languages besides English. Do I know any other languages besides English? No, I do not. So it’s not even actual words just random nonsense words running through my mind to the tune of “It’s A Small World After All…”