Puma Animagical Man & Woman ~ new fragrances

Usain Bolt for Puma Animagical fragrances

Puma will launch Animagical, new fragrances for men and women, next month. The Animagical duo is fronted by Jamaican sprinter Usain Bolt and was inspired by "the magic of Africa".

Puma Animagical Man ~ an aromatic green fruity scent featuring African Kei Apple, grapefruit, cardamom, rosemary, pineapple and ironwood. Available in 25, 40, 60 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette.

Puma Animagical Woman ~ a fruity floral woods with pink grapefruit, lime, papaya, freesia, water lily, chocolate and tamboti Wood. Available in 20, 40, 50 and 90 ml Eau de Toilette.

(via cosmoty.de, wwd)

1. Daisy says:

Yikes! Okay–Usain Bolt is an amazing runner but that’s hardly going to influence me to purchase perfume…. it’s fairly well known that I have intense antipathy for celebriscents. (not fair, I know)
    Let’s move on to the fragrance itself—-ACK! apple –no thanks, plus grapefruit which is frequently a no-no as well…..now the women’s: ACK! more grapefruit! and then toss in some chocolate? That’s it. These people are clearly trying to kill me. (how rude!)

Have a feeling it will influence plenty of people to buy it though!

• Daisy says:

undoubtedly…..I’m well aware that I’m way too snotty to be the norm.
        ;-)

2. Absolute Scentualist says:

I’d try both the mens’ and womens’ frags, but again with the awful names. Am I supposed to enjoy all that is Animagical about my Womanity? They need to keep in mind that someone might ask what I’m wearing, and I’d feel tremendously silly saying,”Oh, it’s so Animagical. I wanted to let my inner Africanimal out but still recognize the classy Sexual Star that is my Womanity.” I need to go have some tea. :)

• miss kitty v. says:

LOL! :)

Another LOL!

• Daisy says:

but at least no one would ever ask that sort of question again…..

3. miss kitty v. says:

Did we all get in the hot tub time machine? Wow, this is so 80′s.

It is, isn’t it? All the same, looking forward to seeing the commercial.

• Daisy says:

if this were the 80′s again….wouldn’t I be thinner?

• Tiara says:

If this were the 80′s, wouldn’t I have fewer wrinkles?

• janjan says:

Those colors! That font! Zebra stripes!

• Daisy says:

I know! Quick —let’s go put fun-fur in the van…..

• boojum says:

The 80s are really, REALLY back…one walk through my daughter’s middle school confirms it. And makes me laugh with glee that my own child has to suffer through the same bad fashions I did. At least if it continues a couple more years, she’ll have a prom dress all ready to go (and lucky for her, it wasn’t awful…I still think it’s a pretty dress).