Clean Outdoor Shower Fresh ~ new fragrance

Clean Outdoor Shower Fresh

Clean has launched Outdoor Shower Fresh, a new limited edition fragrance:

Fresh, green, dewy, and exhilarating this floral scent is inspired by the experience of showering al fresco, secluded by nature. Heady exuberance and feel-good freedom have been captured and bottled in this crisp, clean, leafy-green scent. Extracts of water lily, violet leaves, and sparkling bergamot with hints of tropical rain accord and sandalwood blend into a refreshingly simple fragrance.

Clean Oudoor Shower Fresh is available now at Sephora, $69 for 60 ml Eau de Parfum. (via sephora)

1. Absolute Scentualist says:

Brrr. I just read this description and look out my window, and all I can think of is Clean Polar Bear Club Fresh. *shivers*

It does sound good, though. I don’t mind a bit of soapy green and don’t have a lot of really green frags in my collection. If only it smelled like Irish Spring. I love the smell of that stuff. It was the soap of choice for a lot of the men in my family, and it, mixed with Old Spice, just conjures up great memories.

Yeah, an outdoor shower isn’t real compelling at the moment!

2. rbrown says:

Anything that smells remotely of spring sounds good to me! (next year I’m hibernating!)

I wish, for the hundreth time, that Clean was more affordable. I am their target audience, but $70 to smell like soap is crazy.

It’s a crazy price, esp. considering that most of their fragrances are largely white musk. Agree though: spring, please get here!

3. pigoletto says:

That name is better suited to fabric softener, deodorant, douches. I like the idea of the notes, but I’m scared of this line. I think the first 5 I sniffed burned out my nostrils with that acrid soap scent.

They’re very soapy. At one time, having a bunch of soapy clean fragrances set them apart in the marketplace, but I can’t believe it does now.

4. tsetse says:

That pretty, bright green makes me want it (maybe because it makes me want spring to come so badly) — but nothing else does. Thank goodness there’s Annick Goutal Ninfeo Mio to satisfy this green perfume bottle craving :)

5. maggiecat says:

The C;lean scents seem so screechy to me – a list of the notes in Clean Ultimate made me want a bottl;e, but I can barely wear it at all. I love soapy green – but there’s Ivoire, and a lesser known scent called Marguerite from Bourbon French in New Orleans to satisfy those cravings for me. I’m sure I’ll sniff this in passing at some point, but I won”t rush out for a sample.

Yep..Ivoire beats anything by Clean, IMHO.