Nanette by Nanette Lepore, Bond Girl 007 Forever ~ new fragrances

Nanette by Nanette Lepore perfume advertAvon Bond Girl 007 Forever perfume

Nanette Lepore will launch Nanette by Nanette Lepore (shown above left), the "grown-up Nanette Lepore fragrance", in September.

Nanette by Nanette Lepore was developed by perfumer Anne Flipo; notes include pink pepper, rose, neroli, violet, muguet, amber, incense and cedar.

Nanette by Nanette Lepore will be available in 30 and 75 ml Eau de Parfum ($48-68) and in a rollerball ($18.50). (via wwd)

Avon has launched Bond Girl 007 Forever (shown above right), a flanker to last year's Bond Girl 007 fragrance for women:

The sexy sequel that eternalizes the essence of Bond Girls. A sultry cocktail of sleek citrus fruits, sexy florals and smoky woods.

Avon Bond Girl 007 Forever is available now at Avon's website in 50 ml Eau de Parfum, $30 currently on markdown to $25. (via avon)

1. Karin says:

This is interesting…sounds like Nanette is changing her style a bit. I have her Nanette Lepore scent in the pink flowered bottle – so cute! Very fun fruity floral – which some would call toothaching, but it makes me smile when I smell it. Just read a quote from her on Scented Salamander (which was apparently pulled from WWD) that says her design aesthetic has evolved and she wanted to portray that in a new scent. I’m interested in trying this one.

It does sound much “older” than her other scents.

2. mals86 says:

Bond Girls: sexy, sultry, sleek, sexy, smoky? I’m not about to say that they’re not all of that, but oh. Puh. Lease. And anyway, I whined enough on Angela’s review of the Bond Girl fragrance.

We’ll have to get Angie to smell this one :-)

3. thenoseknows says:

I am LOVING That Nanette Bottle, Juice sounds Kinda BeenThereDoneThat But i am sure definitely worth a sniff, if it is even remotely good it is worth buying for that LOVELY Bottle alone!

Sounds very been there done that to me too.

4. zaheer says:

hmmm, interesting

5. RusticDove says:

Oy – I wish they would just STOP with the PINK PEPPER already!

I don’t see how they can’t understand the extent to which it makes everything smell alike.

6. jonr951 says:

Tried it at Nordstrom 2day. Nanette is the 1st Nanette Lepore scent Ive ever smelled so I dont really have anything to go on. I like it though. Its a nice scent but it is a beentheredonethat scent. Im madly in love w/ the bottle though!! I love its bottle much more then I love Eau Megas.

The bottle does look nice — hope to try it soon!

7. mayalou says:

I remember seeing a feature on this scent on Teen Vogue, and Nanette said that the inspiration was partly from her teen daughter, Violet. I’ve yet to smell it, but now I want to.

8. APassionateJourney says:

I smelled Nanette for the first time a few weeks ago when I samples Vanitas and I really liked it. I got more samples of it when I bought Vanitas earlier in the week and I tried it on my skin and I reeeeeaaallllyyyy like it! I think I’ll be getting myself a bottle. Wish it came in a 1.7 oz bottle :/