Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights, Fresh Strawberry Flowers ~ new fragrances

Coming next month from Chopard, Happy Spirit Magical Nights, a more sensuous and intense "after dark" follow-up to last year's Happy Spirit perfume.

Happy Spirit Magical Nights features notes of blood orange, yuzu, magnolia, osmanthus, raspberry sorbet, vanilla orchid, amber, praline and caramel.

Chopard Happy Spirit Magical Nights will be available in 30 and 50 ml Eau de Parfum. (via paradisi.de, bellemania.de)

Fresh Strawberry Flowers perfumeFresh has introduced Strawberry Flowers, a limited edition fragrance for women created exclusively for Sephora:

Strawberry Flowers Eau de Parfum is a sparkling, fruity floral laced with rich, earthy scents. Addictive top notes of sophisticated citruses, like mandarin and yuzu, envelope middle notes of transparent white floral and fresh mountain strawberries. These dreamy notes are anchored with the dry base notes of delicate woods and musk, giving the fragrance an invigorating and velvety finish.

Additional notes include white peach, freesia, orange blossom, osmanthus and orris.

Fresh Strawberry Flowers is available in 30 ml Eau de Parfum. (via sephora)

Other recent launches from Fresh: Cannabis Rose.

1. Anonymous says:

What a pretty bottle from Chopard!

2. Anonymous says:

The bottle from Chopard looks cute! The scent from Chopard sounds more like I want to eat it or drink it, probably not something I'd wanna wear. For some reason I do like the way Fresh Strawberry Flowers sounds like. I'm sure it will be deeeeliscious. I love fresh strawberries n their little, white flowers… sounds good to me.

3. Anonymous says:

It's nicely done, although I'm not big on heart-shaped things.

4. Anonymous says:

It sounds VERY sweet-foody, doesn't it? I still haven't tried the “regular” Happy Spirit.

I think there might be reviews of Strawberry Flowers at MUA, at least, I've seen it mentioned on the board.

5. Anonymous says:

The regular Happy Spirit was exclusive to Von Maur (a Midwestern dept. store chain) here in the USA (though their website doesn't list it). I'm wondering if they'll carry the flanker…

6. Anonymous says:

Gosh that bottle is cute!

7. Anonymous says:

Could have sworn I saw it at Neiman Marcus, although their website doesn't show it either. I'll check next I'm there.

8. Anonymous says:

I do like it better than the regular pink one, R. Just not fond of heart-shaped bottles, for some reason.