Tous Baby ~ new fragrance

Tous Baby Tous perfume

Spanish line Tous will introduce a new fragrance for babies, Tous Baby, in October. The bear-shaped bottle recalls the brand's signature bear charm.

The musked-floral scent has top notes of bergamot, mandarin and neroli, leading to a heart of fruits and flowers - pears, apples, orange tree blossoms and rose, ending with cedar wood, musk and petit grain.

Baby Tous is in Eau de Cologne concentration, and was developed by perfumers Shyamala Maisondieu (who also created Etat Libre d'Orange Charogne) and Michel Girard. (via moodiereport)

Other recent releases from Tous: Tous Touch.

Other recent fragrances for babies: Love, Chic Baby.

1. Anonymous says:

Perfume for babies cracks me up – nothing on earth smells better than a baby!

The notes sound like something I would like though. I would just have to hide that bottle! :)

2. Anonymous says:

that's the cutest kids perfume bottle since the Kaloo range.

3. Anonymous says:

So agree — but people seem to like using baby perfumes, although I think less in the US than elsewhere.

I'd say the bottle is a dead giveaway!

4. Anonymous says:

The bottle is too adorable. I should get it so my teddy bears can have their own fragrance instead of using Mommy's. :o)

5. Anonymous says:

LOL — perfect!

6. Anonymous says:

Long ago I had a friend from Argentina who lived in the US. Whenever she visited home, she would return with several bottles of baby fragrance. It was quite delicious and she wore it herself. It seemed to only last a few minutes though before it disappeared into fragrant baby air.

7. Anonymous says:

Do you know what brand it was?

8. Anonymous says:

At first I thought that was the bears backside in the front…but now I know it's the legs. lol I've heard of perfume for babies, maybe this is for toddlers who've lost that baby smell.

9. Anonymous says:

I always found the idea scary to use perfume on babys – cause that's what it is: the PARENT uses the stuff ON the baby. I don't think we can know what this does to them, the development of their sense of smelling, susceptibility for allergies, or even psychologically, if we expose them to a fragrance permanently. I can understand simply (like camomile) scented products, but a complex perfume? Too much for a baby's nose and skin, I would think!

10. Anonymous says:

I so agree, Rose! In addition to what I said before I think it's perverted to overspray a baby's own smell! The idea makes me imagine parents I really don't want to get to know…

11. Anonymous says:

Eh..Can only hope that it does not smell as chemical as the awfully fruity Tous Touch!

12. Anonymous says:

LOL! But it doesn't sound like “baby smell” to me at all…