Rosine Twill Rose ~ new fragrance at Les Senteurs

Parfums de Rosine Twill Rose fragranceLes Parfums de Rosine launched their second fragrance for men, Twill Rose, last year:

Inspired by the elegance of heavy silk twill ties and tailored shirts, TWILL ROSE is a symphony of Bulgarian roses saturated in virile élan and style.

A great green burst of top notes featuring tangerine, bergamot and neroli heralds a heart of rich rose oil, violets and cumin on a dry, woody exceptionally long-lasting base of amber, patchouli, rosewood and sea-salt.

Twill Rose is available now at lessenteurs in London in 50 and 100 ml bottles of Eau de Parfum.

1. Anonymous says:

hmm, that sounded great right up till I saw the word cumin.

2. Anonymous says:

Yes, I'm wondering if it will be anything like a masculine version of Ecume? I don't think Ecume lists sea salt as a note, but it smells of it.

3. Anonymous says:

Could end up being a deal-breaker for me too, but will certainly try it when it gets to the US — which has taken FOREVER, I must say.

4. Anonymous says:

I love this one. Will it ever come here, to the States, I wonder…

5. Anonymous says:

Eh, it'll get here eventually. I think all of the Rosines have taken months to reach the States. When it finally gets here I'll have to go look at your review again to remember if I'll like it or not :-)

6. Anonymous says:

There is clearly something wrong with my brain, but I burst into gales of laughter at “saturated in virile elan…” Made me think of certain secretions we've been sampling recently ;-)
    So: Ecume with cumin? Their men's one, with salt? I love that one… and ecume…

7. Anonymous says:

LOL…I didn't even notice, but that does sound quite silly :-)