New trio of fragrances from The Different Company

The Different Company fragrancesThe Different Company will launch a new trio of garden-inspired fragrances created by perfumer Celine Ellena:

Un parfum d'ailleurs et fleurs, in the red bottle, has notes of neroli, tangerine, tuberose, black elder flowers, star anise, musk, plum and hazel tree blossom.

Un parfum des sens et bois, in the mauve bottle, features white violet, cedar, pepper, ginger, elemi, patchouli and incense.

Un parfum de charme et feuilles, in green, includes marjoram, peppermint, Sambac jasmine, sage and clementine. (via fashionmag.fr)

1. Anonymous says:

Un parfum des sens et bois, you will be mine :-)

2. Anonymous says:

OK chaps, form a queue behind me. Columbina, I said BEHIND me!

Oooh, these are so deeply wantable. I wonder if they'll ever make it onto the TDC website? Their 'news' is still stuck at Jasmine de Nuit – Sel de Vetiver makes it onto the order page but is otherwise completely unmentioned. Considering that they withdrew from their distribution network last year (although I notice LuckyScent are back selling TDC again), you'd think they'd concentrate on the web side of things, wouldn't you?

3. Anonymous says:

Praying for a nice (and cheap, ha) little trio of 5 ml bottles? Maybe? Ok, so there's no way…

4. Anonymous says:

N, Luscious has them again too, and I think Beautyhabit as well although I didn't check the latter…so I'm assuming they just switched distributors or something? Anyway, yes, updating their website doesn't appear to be a big priority at TDC.

5. Anonymous says:

If I were living in the northern hemisphere I would be yelling “Over my dead body!! I saw them First!” but as this is not the case all I can do is envy y'all ;-).

Certainly the bois is right down my alley with Cedar and Ginger.

The colors look nice and lend some new personality to the fragrances, as the “Different Company” lacks differentiated bottles ;-).

6. Anonymous says:

Completely agree on the bottles…some color is a very nice addition.

And if Sel de Vetiver was any indication, we've still got quite a wait in the US!

7. Anonymous says:

They must have switched distributors, because I saw them at Beautyhabit's store last Saturday.

Hugs!

8. Anonymous says:

Oh lord, the first two, the red and the mauve sound wonderful!

Hugs!

9. Anonymous says:

Oh, yum… want!!! Want bad!

10. Anonymous says:

R, they all 3 sound great to me, and wouldn't those bottles look lovely lined up next to each other? No dice given the current state of my wallet, though :-)

11. Anonymous says:

Yep, exactly!

12. Anonymous says:

Yes, yes, yes, this is wonderful. Probably one of the best fragrances I've tried!! Just lovely! I got my sample at LuckyScent.com

13. Anonymous says:

Yay! I've just bought the trio in a funny little french boutique in Harvey Nichols in London – it was on the fourth floor called La Foret – in and amongst antique furniture, rustic lamps and other things, I saw them sitting on a dressing table and I thought OMG!

14. Anonymous says:

I am a huge fan of the TDC line, but these 3 just didn't wow me at all. Hope you will love them!