La Perla Charme, and new fragrances from Loewe & Jean Charles Brosseau

La Perla Charme perfumeLoewe I Loewe You perfume

La Perla has launched Charme (shown above left) in Italy, and will expand distribution to other countries in February of next year. The ambery floral fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas.

Update: La Perla Charme is an Eau de Parfum, and the notes include bergamot, black currant, lotus, Baccarat rose, baccarat rose, jasmine, cedar, amber, absolute vanilla and musk.

Spanish perfume house Loewe launched I Loewe You (shown above right) in Japan in February and is now introducing the fragrance in other markets:

The juice is a fruity-floral-musk composition. It opens on top notes of grapefruit, bergamot and citrus, building to a heart of rose, peony and jasmine absolute. The dry-down features white musk, wood and vanilla. (via moodiereport)

Jean Charles Brosseau has launched a new trio of fragrances for men: Fruit de Bois (bergamot, grapefruit, gentian, clary sage, geranium, nutmeg, juniper, cedar, sandalwood, vetiver and amber), Atlas Cedar (green clementine, rhubarb, ozonic & green notes, nutmeg, cardamom, jasmine, cinnamon, cedar, thuya wood, iris, sandalwood, amber and musk) and Thé Brun (bergamot, fruity notes, green leaves, spices, lavender, violet, jasmine, orange blossom, cumin, lapsang tea, palisander wood, powdery notes, musk). (via osmoz) Update: see reviews for Thé Brun & Fruit de Bois.

1. Anonymous says:

The I Loewe You sounds so completely undistinguished /generic/bland that it is hard to imagine someone taking the trouble to make it! However, it may be completely sublime. What do I, who've never smelled it, know? Those new men's fragrances, on the other nostril, sound very interesting.

2. Anonymous says:

Oh my…Fruit de Bois…that name has MY name name written all over it in capital letters. And The Brun too. Just when you think your list of lemmings is complete something new is released. It is a torture. :-)

3. Anonymous says:

I tried the Loewe in London a couple of weeks ago and wasn't much impressed – but then it's so hard to tell in perfume halls, with all those scents around you. The La Perla sounds interesting!

4. Anonymous says:

L, I think the Loewe is geared to a pretty young audience (e.g., not us!).

5. Anonymous says:

M, happily, each of them has a note that is a no-go for me!

6. Anonymous says:

N, I'd like to smell that La Perla too!

7. Anonymous says:

I'm sure that I smelt the The Brun back in August when I went to visit Roja Dove in London. I know that whatever it was, it had a really strong tea note to it.

Barry

8. Anonymous says:

I'm always interested in anything by La Perla. sounds good – ambery floral – just up my alley :-)

9. Anonymous says:

B, I have not seen these anywhere yet, but actually I rarely run across the JCB line. Will have to investigate online & see where these can be found in the US, although perhaps they aren't here yet.

10. Anonymous says:

L, I want to try it too, although actually it sounds more up your alley than mine!