New & upcoming fragrances: Flowerbomb Extreme, Avon Extraordinary & Acqua di Biella Bursch

Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb Extreme perfume

Viktor & Rolf will launch Flowerbomb Extreme, a limited edition intense version of their debut Flowerbomb fragrance, for the holiday 2005 season. The hand grenade bottle, shown above, is finished in gold. (via parfumessence)

Avon has released Extraordinary, a floriental fragrance created by nose Harry Fremont and featuring notes of grapefruit, raspberry flower, pepper, chocolate orchid, lotus flower, ginger flower, magnolia, patchouli, and sandalwood. (via cosmeticsinternational)

Acqua di Biella has launched its first masculine fragrance, Bursch, with notes of bergamot, lemon, rhubarb, rum, incense, coriander, pepper, saffron, myrrh, cedar, vetiver, oakmoss, and musk. (via cale) Update: see a review of Acqua di Biella Bursch.

1. Anonymous says:

I can't imagine a *more* intense version of Flowerbomb, but I want to try it sooooo bad! Why's it so darn expensive?!? *pouts*

2. Anonymous says:

Unfortunately Flowerbomb does not seem to have made its way to the discounters yet, but there is still hope!

3. Anonymous says:

I've tryed the new avon perfume on after seeing it in alot of the magazines. It's like fresh chocolate with mint! At least that's what I felt. It's extremely “fizzy”, is the only word to describe it. Really opens the nose, but not offensive. It did last, and made me feel good through the day.

4. Anonymous says:

Fizzy chocolate with mint! Was this from a scent strip, or you got a real sample?

5. Anonymous says:

It was a pad sample, I tryed it on my skin. I was very surprised!

6. Anonymous says:

Thanks, I'll have to flip through some mags & look for it!

7. Anonymous says:

R, I tested Flowerbomb for the first time today! From smelling it on the paper stripe I found it veeery intense, almost overwhelming & very sweet. To my surprise, that wasn´t what I got when I sprayed it on my skin. It was sweet, but not that sweet & it got rather powdery. The drydown has a wonderful patchouli note. I must admit: I like it – can´t believe it ;D

8. Anonymous says:

Now you'll have to decide if you buy the regular or wait for the Extreme! I have a feeling they will have tweaked the notes in the Extreme & not just made it stronger — it is already reasonably strong.

9. Anonymous says:

Extreme Flowerbomb? Sounds scary, as the original is already very strong. I will definitely test it, as I love the original.

10. Anonymous says:

Have to agree, although as I said above, maybe what they've done is tweak the formula rather than making it stronger. Do comment if you find it, I'm not sure it is in stores yet.

11. Anonymous says:

Wow! The Bursch sounds wonderful! Can't wait to get my hands on a sampe of that! Thanks for the info!

12. Anonymous says:

I just realized recently that I really like Flowerbomb. My tastes are changing it seems. Looking forward to trying the new one.

13. Anonymous says: